Sunday, October 20, 2013

Welcome to my First Post...

Hi all,

Hooray for craft! Welcome to my blog.  I hope to make new friends.

This is my spot for sharing crafty projects mostly made in the afternoon typically of a weekend.

I am a mum of three (14, 12 and 3) who loves being extra busy especially all things crafty.  My favourite people are fellow crafters. I am a doctor on the side. Australia is my homeland and I am lucky to live on an island.

My favourite crafts are sewing, glueing, sticking and painting. I also love stitching which I blog about at thread garden. Recording memories with paper is another hobby of mine as one always needs another hobby. I blog about this at paper garden.

Looking forward to posting lots and making some new friends.

Jan x

No comments:

Post a Comment